The Institute of Company Secretaries of India is organizing a Campus Placement for the fresher members for job placement and for students for their 15 Months Training on Saturday, the 30th April, 2011 at NOIDA office of ICSI, C-37,Sector 62, NOIDA-201301.
Process to be followed for Campus Placement scheduled to be held on 30th April 2011 is given below:
1. Name of the participating companies will be announced at the Campus.
2. Students already undergoing 15 Months training are not eligible to participate in the Campus Placement.
3. The rÃ©sumÃ©s of all the eligible candidates will be given to the company coming for participating in the event.
4. RÃ©sumÃ©s of candidates will be collected on the same day i.e. 30th April 2011.
5. The companies will shortlist from the lot of rÃ©sumÃ©s and interview the candidates as shortisted by them. Hence, a candidate will get opportunity for interview only if his/her resume is shortlisted by a company.
6. The rÃ©sumÃ©s of the candidates once appeared for the interview will not be forwarded to the other company so as to provide opportunity to other candidates.
7. The candidates attending the Campus Placement are expected to come in formal dress and bring 4 copies of their CV & passport colour photograph.
8. The members and students are requested to invariably mention their Membership No and Registration No respectively in their resume
9. The candidates are requested to be present at NOIDA office of ICSI, C-37,Sector 62, NOIDA-201301 on 30th April, 2011 at 10.00 A.M.
10. In order to provide the orientation to the members for facing the interviews, it has been decided to organize a orientation program on 29th April, 2011 at 5.30 PM in the auditorium of ICSI-NIRC Building, 4, Prasad Nagar Institutional Area, New Delhi -110005. Interested members may kindly attend the same as per above schedule.