GSR – (E):- In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-sections (1), (2),(5) and (8) of section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956 (1 of 1956), the Central Government hereby makes the following regulations further to amend the Companies Regulations, 1956, namely:-
1. (1) These regulations may be called the Companies (Amendment) Regulations, 2011
(2) They shall come into force on the date of thier publication in the Official Gazette
2. In the Companies Regulations, 1956 (herein after referred to as the said regulations), in Part B, in regulation 3,5,7,9 and 14, for the word “Regional Director”, the word Registrar of Companies” shall be substituted.
3. In the said regulations, after part F, in Annexure – III and Annexure IV for the word “Regional Director”, the word Registrar of Companies” shall be substituted.
4. In the said regulations, regulation 11,12 & Annexure – II shall be ommitted.
[F No. 5/7/2011-CL.V]
J.N. TikkuJoint Director
Foot Note: The Principal regulations were published in the Gazette of India vide S.R.O. No. 432B dated 18.2.1956 and last amended vide GSR No. 304 (E) dated 06.04.2011