image

SEBI Complaints Redress System (SCORES) for processing of investor complaints against listed companies

CIRCULAR

CIR/OIAE/2/2011            June 3, 2011

All Companies whose securities are listed on Stock Exchanges (through Stock Exchanges) All recognized Stock Exchanges

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sub:   Processing of investor complaints against listed companies in SEBI  Complaints Redress System (SCORES)

1.         SEBI has commenced processing of investor complaints in a centralized web based complaints redress system ˜SCORES™. The salient features of this system are:

Centralised database of all complaints,

Online movement of complaints to the concerned listed companies,

Online upload of Action Taken Reports (ATRs) by the concerned companies, and

Online viewing by investors of actions taken on the complaint and its current status.

1                    All complaints pertaining to companies will be electronically sent through SCORES at http://scores.gov.in/Admin. The companies are required to view the complaints pending against them and submit ATRs alongwith supporting documents electronically in SCORES.  Failure on the part of the company to update the ATR in SCORES will be treated as non redressal of investor complaints by the company. Submission of physical ATR will not be accepted for complaints lodged in SCORES. For complaints forwarded to companies on or before 20/05/2011, physical ATRs should be submitted.

2                    The user id and password for logging into SCORES at http://scores.gov.in/Admin are being communicated separately to companies against whom complaints are lodged in SCORES.

3                    In case the complaints are processed by the Registrar to Issue and Share Transfer Agent (RTI/STA) on behalf of the company, the company should indicate in the enclosed Annexure whether they require the facility to forward complaints to the RTI/STA, so that the ATRs can be uploaded by them.  In such cases, the name of the RTI/STA, the name of the Compliance Officer and email id should be furnished, so that the user id and password can be provided accordingly.  Further, failure on the part of the RTI/STA to update the ATR in SCORES will be treated as non redressal of investor complaints by the company.

4                    This Circular supercedes the Circular No.OIAE/Cir-1/2009 dated November 25, 2009 so far as it relates to Annexure-C to the said Circular wherein the companies had to submit physical ATRs on the complaints forwarded by SEBI to them.

5                    All companies whose securities are listed on Stock Exchanges are advised to comply with the aforesaid Circular.

6                    The Stock Exchanges are accordingly advised to bring the provisions of this Circular to the notice of all the companies whose securities are listed in the exchange and also to disseminate the same on the website.

7                    This Circular is issued in exercise of powers conferred under Section 11(1) of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992 to protect the interests of investors in securities and to promote the development of, and to regulate the securities market.

8                    This Circular is available on SEBI website at www.sebi.gov.in.

Yours faithfully,

G.P.Garg Chief General Manager Office of Investor Assistance and Education Tel No.022-26449400 Email id – gpg@sebi.gov.in

ANNEXURE
AUTHENTICATION FOR SCORES

1                    Name of the Company:

2                    Whether complaints processed through: –¡RTI –¡ Inhouse

3.         If through RTI, please indicate the following: Name of the RTI: Whether complaints can be passed to them

–¡manually by the company –¡directly to RTI

3                    The details of the concerned person of the company to whom User id and password will be sent:  Name : Email id :

Telephone No. :  Fax No. :

Place:                                                                         Signature:

Date:      Name:       Designation:       Company Seal:

Note:   A scanned copy can be sent by email to scores@sebi.gov.in followed by hard copy

profile image

About eMinds Legal

eMinds Legal

eMinds Legal is a Corporate Law Firm based in Gurgaon, India specializing in Corporate Legal, Corporate Secretarial and Compliance. The Firm comprises of a team of Corporate Lawyers and Company Secretaries with in-depth subject matter knowledge and participative industry experience of over 15 years.

Comments

1. Sir,

I have 100 share of Rajasthan Bevereses ltd But till today I have no information about my investment and any information I have no received annual report from company and I have no informatiom about amonglation with any company

2. Sir

I have 100 share of Rajasthan Bevereses ltd But till today I have not received annual roport or any dividend from company and I dont know about any information of the said company pl tell us company is alive or not My mobile no is 9714967677.

1. eMinds Legal says:

You may please visit the SCORES site (http://scores.gov.in/) for registering the complaint.

Best
      Editor@CLR

3. Dilip Gohain says:

I have not received Dividend 2250 Oil share Folio No.00003909. I already sending two or three msg. They give reply me please specify the name . Kindly look into the matter seriously and solve the poor Dilip Gohain problem.

With regards.

4. swadesh says:

sir   i am old man of73year  i recieve two dividend warrant from FERRO ALLOYS CORPORATION LIMITED Iin myname FOLIO NO IN30088814507485  NO OF SHARE 3000 WARRANT NO4600 FOR Rs 750.00 Dated 25.08.2008 and in my wife name RAJNI  RALLAN FOLIO NO 30088814507400 NO OF SHARES 3500 WARRANT NO 4588 AMOUNT Rs875.00 DATED 25.08.2008  i have sent by speed post for revalidate jn 2009 i am sorry to say when they have unpaid why they are notapproaching me why they are you using my money must take action    THANKS AND RAGARD

1. eMinds Legal says:

Best
      Editor@CLR

5. M.ARUNA KUMARI says:

Sir, my sister-in-laws having debentures in SHRIRAM TRANSPORT fINANCE COMPANY LIMITED & SHRIRAM CITY UNION FINANCE LIMITED they died intestate and I&my sons obtained succession certificate from hon”ble court nellore ,the said certificate also send to the said companies,but till now I have not received the amount

6. suresh says:

i bought 60000 SHARE of OJAS TECHNOCHEM LTD IN DEC 2000 WHAT IS CURRENT STATUS PLEASE TELL ME

7. Ashok Kumar Sharma says:

Dear Sir,
    I had deposited a sum of Rs.10,000/- in Nagarjuna Investment Trust Limited vide FDR No.QI 25003608 on 6.12.1992 and a sum of Rs.10,000/- in Nagarjuna Finance Limited vide FDR No.Q240700026 on July1993. But till date I didn’t get any response from the company till date.Though I sent them so many letters but it has come back to me stating that “wrong address”.In this regard I request you to get my back with full interest to me at the earliest and inform me throughy my email.

1. eMinds Legal says:

Best
      Editor@CLR

8. respected sir,
          i buy axisdirect through nse traed for id350565 on date-20/12/2012
          (itceq bought 3 @286.35) but axis bank no statement my share.

9. sushma devi says:

R/Sir,
    I invested Rs 12,000/- on 04 Jan 2012 in 07 years plan in HDFC Life but my policy documents has not yet been received by me. Despite repeated requests and numerous correspondence the company has not taken any action. Now I want to return back my money. Kindly intimate the procedure. My policy No is 14831342

10. mpnu bansal says:

lic claim problem please contect me

11. Lalit kumar Bairwa says:

Sir
          Birla sunlife insurance policy number 002320803

company is not give me my surender value.

12. shashikant dilip shete says:

My mothers VRS pention problam from his his home

13. A.Nagappan says:

I need to make a complaint to SEBi against KEC International Ltd  regarding dividend cheq for the year 2011-2012. pl help me..  Nagappan . +919443106779

1. eMinds Legal says:

Best
      Editor@CLR

14. Litan Das says:

sir, hamarey ghar pay Cosmic group of company kya hua ho aur maira paisa paney ki lia kuch bhi sahayata kare.

My Phon No :- 9615776845

15. Pradeep Dave says:

If Seller Party not given new Sign on share Transfer deed so what will do Buyer or invester???

16. M.Aruna kumari says:

we Are not received thefixed deposit redumption from SHRIRAM TRANSPORT FINANCE COMPANY LIMITED & SHRIRAM CITY UNION FINANCE LTD; Even After sending the entire original fixed deposit bonds and other documents as required by the companies since long time What will do the depositer

17. Girish Patel says:

respected all,

i want my essar oil limted shares status just because of my father dead a long ago.so that i want to kindly help me from you below mention nomonies  shares transfer.

Folio Number: EO 165818

patel girishbhai chhaganbhai.(MO :9998828008)
    patel jayantibhai chhaganbhai.

18. Girish Patel says:

RESPECTED ALL,

I WANT TO KNOW MY SHARE STATUS REPORT OF CRESTCHEM LTD.

PATEL GIRESHBHAI CHAGANLAL (MO:9998828008)

19. SUNIL KUMAR JANA says:

Dear Sir,
    I had done a RPLI policy at unsani (POST OFFICE )BO . of sum of amount 1,00000,and my policy number is EA1608034and i started this policy from 26-03-2010 .Now i am deposit from starting date up to 30-1-13 of amount 640 per month.i got my bond but there is some mistake on this bond so it was returned to the head office ,kadamtala (Howrah). but still now i am not get my bond or response. .In this regard I request you to take step for which i will get my original bond as soon as possible
    With best regard
    SUNIL KUMAR JANA
    MOB NO-09433279366

20. UMESH says:

It is atrocious at the site of SCORES. I recently had filed a complaint with SEBI SCORES.All the complaint was against BMA Wealth creators Kolkata  and the transctions were done at NSE. SCORES authorities called me for a reconcillation at Kolkata. I requested them to transfer the case to Chennai instead as I stay near Chennai. They refused . So I went to attend the meeting at Kolkata. I was surprised to know they have convened a wrong forum who told me NSE  dealings are beyond their perview. I had to return after spendig 20000 more for my Kolkata trip. Will SCORES REIMBURS ME FOR THEIR CALLUS ACTION?

21. barindergoyal says:

i&my family received allotment of shares of companies like asianconsolidated newbeamferroalloys novaudyog afterawaitforalong time i do not received any annaual report no dividend andeven no share prise at nse &bse

22. dushyant patel says:

i have shares of HINDUSTAN DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LTD ,CULCUTTA, (HDC).I DID NOT GET ANY INFORMATION OR ANNUAL REPOT FROM THIS COMPANY.PL LET ME KNOW THE NEW NAME OF THE COMPANY, WHERE IT IS LISTED ? WHAT IS THE PRICE ?

23. Dear Sir,

I have been cheated by Birla Sun life Insurance Company Pvt. Ltd. This is in short that they sold me two more policies when I was having already two more policies giving me all false promises that I will get this much if I will surrender my two existing policies because it has no growth and in returns you have to take two more policies, in return company is giving you hand some bonus as they promised when they did not came to take my old policies. I made so many complaints to Birla sun but they raised their hands without helping me or any guidance. So I approached IRDA and lodge my complaints. It is IRDA affords they agreed to transfer my new policies amount to the old existing policies but that amount to was not transferred for so many months when again I made complaints to them. Recently they had transfered the said amount to my old policies but still keeping me in dark when I ask them that I want to surrender my policies because it has no growth at all and Iam loosing all my hard earn money and what is a total valuation of my policies for the current year they seems to ignore my request. Bellow mentioned mails are attached with this mail for your reference and further advice

24. Ghulam Qadir Shah says:

sir, i have invested in kotak mahindra mutual fund in aug 2005, under account no.455597/36, and 10000 invested in HDFC mutual fund under Env.No 27775, Folio no.2723361/33.  after 31 march 2007, i have not recieved any account statement or any information regarding my investments. Plz lodge my complaint so that i can know about my investments, i have emailed to the companies regarding this a lot but no reply. Now plz listen to my problem and plz tell me what should i do.
    Ghulam Qadir Shah
    Ladhoo Pampore
    pulwama,

25. PRAMILA G HEGDE says:

dear sir, I , pramila g hegde at:-halasinkoppa po:-unchalli tq:-sirsi (u. k)581318 have diposited Rs:-5000/- (Five Thousands) in GURU AGRI FARM PRIVATE LIMITED
    ON 07/01/2006. PALN CODE AND TERM OF THE PULIC B- 6 YEAR .Which has ended allready , as per the terms and condition of the company. i , the police holder is eligible to get Rs 7500/- . i have serrender a police with consider document to GURU AGRI OFFICE BANGALORE ON 30/07/2012. But i have not recived the Amount so far. plese help me.

26. MD MUSTAFA says:

I want to know some information about my sahara bank investment

27. DASHRATH KUMHAR says:

Dear sir,

my new idea connecation buy on 15 feb,2013 mr.aman kumar mob. no. 9278952398 verificatin officer on by filed my new no.9911351946,9911381946 not active DSA mob. no. 9910000364 are not responbiletiy and does’t give me address for shop. plz argent action in this no. thank’s Dashrath kumhar 9560168723

28. Mahboob Ahmed says:

Dear Sir,
    I opened a demat account in karvy stock broking company at Bhopal to deposit shares of CIPLA company which I got from my father after his death and after legal process those shares transferred in my name which I deposited in my demat account at karvy. I was in impression that my shares were safe in a reputed company, I went out of India for my job. When I want to sell some shares for need of money, I came to know that all share were stolen by an stock broker with the help of karvy manager. I made a police complain and police captured that broker and karvy manager. Now case is in Bhopal district court. In the meanwhile I booked a civil case against karvy company as my shares were stolen from company’s custody. will you please let me know that how can I make a complain to SEBI. or who will help me to recover my shares, Thank you sir.

29. Bhasker Koshidgewar says:

reliance mf redemption on 18.02.2012 my folio numbers 48550680251 through online.
    but still i not received warrant redemption , please help me and suggest.
    bhasker

30. Suryanarayan says:

I have done fixed diposit money in Artha Tatwa Multi State Credit Cooperative Society ltd(AT), bhubaneswara, odisa. and I came to know that the company is not able to return the money. if it is true what can be done.? can I get my money back.? next year my maturity money i supposed to get.

31. binita dash says:

sir i having sahara india real estste bond . how i redemmed my bond . pls suggest

32. Please note that I had A fixed deposit of Rs 5000/- with Lloyd Finance Limited which had matured on
    14-12-2000. I had surrendered original certificate on 6-11-2000 for maturity payment including interest. Thereafter, I had sent three reminders on 12-03-01,25-08-01 & 26-09-12 for clearing of principal & interest , through the branch of Kolkata office of the above organisation. Further, I had talked several times over telephone for release of payment. But, so far, I have not received any payment from the above organization. I would request you to look into the matter and take necessary actionto release the principal and up to date interest. Please do the needful.

33. Vinod Kumar Jain says:

I have purchased some mutual funds to save income tax about 7 to 10 years ago. But till date I have not even get any divident from that mutual fund companies nor I know about the present position of that companies, nor I know what is the present value of that mutual funds. can u tell me to whom I contact or send the list of that mutual funds so that I can know the present value of the mutual funds and why did the companies not sending the divident to me.
    The list is like this

TEMPLETION INDIA EQUITY INCOME FUND,,

Reliance Natural Resources Fund ,
    ABN AMRO
    TAX ADVANTAGE PLUS(ELSS) ,
    TEMPLETION INDIA EQUITY INCOME FUND ,
    HSBC TAX SAVER EQUITY FUND (HTSF),

STANDARD CHARTERED TAX SAVER (ELSS)FUND, Lotus India Agile Tax Fund,

SBI Tax Advantage Fund – Series-1.

I hope u will reply to me

34. Respected Sir/Madam, I have purchased some mutual funds to save income tax about 7 to 10 years ago. But till date I have not even get any dividend from that mutual fund companies nor I know about the present position of that companies, nor I know what is the present value of that mutual funds. Can u help me to whom I contact or send the list of that mutual funds so that I can know the present value of the mutual funds and why did the companies not sending the dividend to me. http://www.scores.gov.in
    The list is like this. TEMPLETION INDIA EQUITY INCOME FUND,Reliance Natural Resources Fund ,ABN AMRO TAX ADVANTAGE PLUS(ELSS), TEMPLETION INDIA EQUITY INCOME FUND ,HSBC TAX SAVER EQUITY FUND (HTSF), STANDARD CHARTERED TAX SAVER (ELSS)FUND, Lotus India Agile Tax Fund, SBI Tax Advantage Fund – Series-1. I hope u will help me by doing needful.
    Vinod Kumar Jain, (Mobile:- 9810230433)

Complinity Compliance Software