GOI; MCA; Dated 5th July, 2011
In exercise of the powers confered by clause (A) and (b) of sub- section (1) of section 642 read with sections 266A, 266B and 226E of the Companies Act, 1956 (1 of 1956), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules, further to amend the Companies ( Director Identification Number) Rules, 2006 namely:-
1. Short title and commencement
(1) These rules may be called the Companies Director Identification Number (Third Amendment) Rules, 2011.
(2) They shall come into force with effect from 9th July, 2011.
2. For rule 2, sub- rule (ii), following shall be substituted:-
“Director Identification Number (DIN) means an identification number which the Central Government may allot to any individual, intending to be appointed as director or to any existing directors of a company, for the purpose of his identification as such and includes Designated Partnership Identification Number (DPIN) issued under section 7 of the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 and rules made thereunder.”
3. For Forms DIN-1 and DIN-4, the following Forms shall be substituted, enclosed below:-
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am not able to sign any eForm. Am getting following message â€œThe director signing the eForm is also director of a defaulting company. If any company not intimated by the director how can I know all the companies name in which he is a director.
Mehul, There is no such facility in MCA portal…. you will have to depend on form 24AA submitted the relevant director…