GOVT. of PUNJAB
Excise and Taxation Department
Dated: 4thMarch 2013
Kind Attention: All VAT Dealers, Advocates, Chartered Accountants and Cost Accountants
Subject: The last date for E-Filing Returns of Q3 extended upto 15th March,2013
- E-Filing returns of VAT-15 started on 31st January 2013. Subsequently, a newer version of VAT-15 was also made availableon 20th February 2013, to improve the E-Filing experience for the users. However, it may please be noted that the users canupload the older version as well.
- this is also to inform that though the filing through the older version will still continue but the newer version will provide the following better features to the users:
- a. In VAT-23/24, A/F in TIN field will now be accepted for Job Work also.
- b. In WS-5B one checkbox added select NO for all questions.
- c. In VAT-15 unspecified purchase / sale amount exempted till difference of Rs. 100 (for Both + & -)
- d. Search Commodity functionality implemented inside the form. User can now search and view results for commodities (& trade) within the form.
- e. Form has been enabled to check the errors arising while Copy / Pasting in Dropdown validation, negative & decimal values.
- f. Label name changed in VAT 18 / 19 from Description of Goods to Description of Goods / Commodity
- It is also informed that till today i.e 5th March,2013(1pm ) 1,47,618 dealers have filed their Q3 returns.However, it is acknowledged that there have planned & unplanned technical activities during the Month of Feb which have resulted in disruption to the VAT-15 eservices.
- 4. It has therefore, been decided that the last date of e-filing the Q3 returns be extended uptoMarch15th ,2013.
- 5. All concerned may also send their comments/suggestions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org cc:email@example.com.
Tags: Due date, e-filing returns, Punjab VAT