Global LPO Conference and Exhibition, Delhi, India, April 2013
We would like to invite you to participate at the upcoming Global LPO Conference and Exhibition taking place in New Delhi on 11-12 April 2013. This conference is positioned to attract over 100 decision making professionals from the global lawyer™s community including from the US, UK and other overseas locations.
It is being organized by Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL), the first membership based non-profit international organization for the legal outsourcing industry made up of the top international legal/IP outsourcing service providers, law firm partners, counsels, solo practitioners, government representatives, legal association representatives, other outsourcing service providers, consultants, academicians, investors, training and placement companies, software companies and other affiliated companies and members with the common goal of promoting the highest level of quality of legal outsourcing in a global environment.
GOAL is established to provide global lawyers the most influential knowledge sourcing and networking platform in the field of legal outsourcing. This unique organization has the capacity to develop collaborative, high-value events and conferences, webinars, web conferences, training, master classes and meeting programs enhancing the development and effectiveness of the LPO network. The organization also provides comprehensive LPO knowledge, advisory, networking and visibility to the buyers looking to outsource legal work.
We are confident that the GOAL is well on its way to increase development impact in the region and beyond. Please look forward to more dynamic initiatives from GOAL commensurate with the demands of a truly diverse and vibrant LPO industry.
Few of the confirmed participants for the conference are:
– General Counsel, Citibank, South Asia
– Director IP Policy Government, Corporate Affairs, Microsoft Corporation Pvt. Ltd., India
– In-House Counsel, ACT 1 Group, Inc., USA
– General Counsel, Vivo Per Lei. Inc., USA
– Chief Counsel, Kagu9, Inc., USA
– CEO & Managing Director, Clutch Group, USA
– Director Corporate Affairs & General Counsel South Asia, E. I. DuPont Private Limited, India
– Senior Vice President & General Counsel, SDD Global Solutions, USA
– Head of IP&S, Philips Electronics Limited, India
– Country Compliance Officer India & South Asia, Alstom, India
– General Counsel & Head of Legal, Deutsche Bank, India
Should you wish to participate, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to send you the necessary details.
Who Should Attend?
- Law Firms Managing Partners
- In-House Counsels
- Policy Makers
- Corporate Directors and Executives – BPO/FPO/KPO Industry
- Businesses – Small and Medium IT/ITES Enterprises
- Private Practice Attorneys
- CEOs and Directors of LPO companies
- Global Legal Professionals
- All stakeholders interested in the BPO/LPO/KPO industry
- Technocrats and Executives from legal industry
- Consultants, Policy makers and Government officials
- One-on-One Meetings
- Speed Networking
- Case Studies
- Pilot Projects
- LPO Office Tours
PS: Registration process Closes on April 05
The Agenda of the conference can be downloaded from here