Apropos the announcement of the Monetary Policy Statement 2013-14, Dr. D Subbarao, Governor and Deputy Governors of the Reserve Bank of India will interact with researchers/analysts through teleconference between 2.30 p.m. and 3.30 p.m. on Monday, May 6, 2013.
One can participate in the teleconference after registration. Click here for registration.
Conference Dial-In Numbers
Primary Number: +91 22 6629 0340
Secondary Number: +91 22 3065 0127
The numbers listed above are universally accessible from all networks and all countries.
Local Access Number: 6000 1221
Available in: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Goa, Guntur, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kochi/Cochin, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Nagpur, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Surat, Trivandrum, Vadodara, Vijayawada
Accessible from all major carriers except BSNL/MTNL.
Local Access Number: 3940 3977
Available in: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurgaon (NCR), Hyderabad, Kochi/Cochin, Kolkata, Lucknow, Pune
Accessible from all carriers.
Toll Free Number:
- USA: 1 866 746 2133
- UK: 0 808 101 1573
- Singapore: 800 101 2045
- Hong Kong: 800 964 448
Participants may please note the following.
- Dial in to the local number for their respective locations
- Tell the operator that they would like to join RBI conference call
- Provide their Name / company name/ location when requested by operator. (they shall be connected to the conference call immediately in a listen only mode)
- For those who want to ask Questions.
- Participants can press *1 after the operator has made the announcement for the same.(they shall be allowed one by one, by the moderator to ask the questions)