Objective: The purpose of this conference is to identify the methods for preventing, detecting, & if necessary investigating corporate crime activities in private as well as public sector companies in India.
- Lt. Col. ( Retd) Chandrashekhar Janardan Ranade Presently Chief Security Officer Chief of security at Mumbai Agriculture Products Marketing Committee
- Lt Cdr. Pawan Desai, Ex-Naval Officer,
- J.P. Sharma (born 1951), is a senior Professor of Law and Corporate Governance at the Department of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi.
- Vikrant Singhvi has an 18+ years of experience in Financial Services: Fraud Risk – Identification, Prevention & Detection; Fraud Investigations & Trainings on Fraud Awareness;
- Kanwal K. Mookhey is Well-regarded expert in the field of IT Governance, information risk management, and worked with prestigious clients such as the United Nations WFP, Dubai Stock Exchange, Saudi Telecom, Capgemini, Royal Sun & Alliance, and many others.
- Richard Dailly is a Team leader specialising in political risk, anti-corruption and compliance projects
- Mukesh Kumar CFE, Ex CBI , Over 9 years of experience in investigation of White collar Crimes and Corporate Frauds.
- Karim Rajwani is currently the Vice-President and Chief Anti-Money Laundering for the RBC Financial Group (RBC) and is responsible for leading RBC’s Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Terrorism, client risk management and anti bribery initiatives globally.
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Internal Audit
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Legal Counsel
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Chief Internal Audit
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Information Security
Expected Attendee Profile:
- Corporate Governance
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Legal and Regulatory
- Operational Risk
- Internal Controls
- Information Technology
- Information Security
- Management Assurance
Location: Sea Princess Juhu, Mumbai
Dates: 18 – 19 July 2013
Participation Fee: Paid Delegate Nominations @ 19500 /-
Conference Partners: One Up Marketing, Mumbai
Online Media Partner: Corporate Law Reporter
Contact us for availing Discounts: email@example.com
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE: Patrons of Corporate Law Reporter will be entitled to the following discounts:
- For Nominations Received Between 10th -15th July @ 25 %
- For Nominations Received Between 16th -18th July @ 15 %