Objectives of the seminar: The much awaited Companies Bill, 2012, has been approved by the Lok Sabha, which seeks to revise and modify the existing company law, in consonance with changes in national and international economic environment. In view of these emerging issues and key developments, ASSOCHAM is organizing National Conference on Companies Bill 2012 – Highlights & Insights on 18th July, 2013 at New Delhi for mounting larger awareness among the corporate. ASSOCHAM aims to highlight the key changes introduced by the Bill and also emphasize on the relevant issues from a practical and operational perspective.
|Shri Sachin Pilot, Hon’ble Minister of State (I /C) Ministry of Corporate Affairs Govt. of India||Shri Praful Patel, Hon’ble Union Minister Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Govt. of India|
The Ministers will also be gracing this conference and bring in the Government perspective.
Eminent Confirmed Speakers:
- Ms. Preeti Malhotra, Chairperson, ASSOCHAM National Council for Corporate Affairs & CSR and ED & Group President Corporate Affairs, Spice Group
- Dr. Rana Kapoor, President Elect, ASSOCHAM and Chairman & Managing Director, Yes Bank
- CMA Shri Rakesh Singh, President, The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Shri N. Venkatram, Partner and National Leader for Audit and Enterprise Risk Services, Deloitte Haskins and Sells
- Shri Ved Jain, Chairman, ASSOCHAM National Council on Direct Tax and Partner, Ved Jain & Associates
- Shri Sanjay Grover, Sr. Member, ASSOCHAM National Council for Corporate Affairs & CSR and Practicing Company Secretary, SGA
- Shri Sanjay Gupta, Chairman, WTO & International Affairs and Central Council Member, The Institute of Cost Accountants of India
Key Areas of Discussion:
- Role, responsibilities & Accountability of Auditors
- Role, Responsibility and Accountability of Independent Directors under the Bill
- Provisions related to Corporate Governance under the Bill
- Corporate Social Responsibility Profits Vs Sustainability Vs Society Upliftment
Location: Hotel Le Meridien, New Delhi | Map
Date & Time: 18th July 2013, Registrations start at 9am
Registration Fee: Rs 1000/- only. Can be paid by Cheque / DD (in Favour of “ASSOCHAM”), Cash or Credit Card. Payment can be done on location also. However, please ensure to register your name with Corporate Law Reporter, so that your seat is booked.
Click on the email link and Send a “Register Me” email to firstname.lastname@example.org
HURRY!! SEATS LIMITED !!