GOVERNMENT OF NCT OF DELHI
OFFICE OF THF COMMISSIONER FOOD SUPPLIES &
CONSUMER AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT
I.P. ESTATE, K-BLOCK, VIKAS BHAWAN, NEW DELHI-110002
- In pursuance of Section-10 of the National Food Security Ordinance 2013, Government of NCT of Delhi has framed guidelines for identification of Eligible Households. Copy of these guidelines is available on the website of the Department http://fs.delhigovt.nic.in and also in the office of Food & Supply officers. As per these guidelines, it is proposed to include the following 4 categories of households getting Ration under Targeted Public Distribution System (TPDS) as Eligible Households:
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)
- Below Poverty Line (BPL)
- APL Jhuggi Ration Card (JRC)
- APL Resettlement Colony Ration Card (RC RC)
- The details of the households is available on the website of the Department (http://fs.delhigovt.nic.in), with the licensee of concerned Fair Price Shop and in the concerned Food & Supply Office.
- Any citizen who has any objection to inclusion of any Person/Household in the list of Eligible Person/Household may file a written objection in respect of any individual or household in any of the Category, with the Food & Supplies officer of concerned circle. The last date of filing the objections is 2/8/2013 upto 5 PM.
Tags: Antyodaya Anna Yojana, APL, Below Poverty Line, Delhi, Food security, India, New Delhi, Public Distribution System