The last date for submission of suggestions towards the Phase II of Draft Rules under the Companies Act 2013 has been extended by 4 Days.
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs has extended the date of submission by 4 days. Earlier, the last date was fixed as 19th of October, this has now been extended to 23rd October 2013. The system will not accept any suggestions/ comments on the subject after that D-day. In Phase II, the following Chapters have been covered:
1. Chapter III Prospectus and Allotment of Securities;
2. Chapter IV Shares Capital and Debentures;
3. Chapter VII Management and Administration;
4. Chapter XIII Appointment and Remuneration of Managerial Personnel;
5. Chapter XV Compromises, Merger and Amalgamations;
6. Chapter XVII Registered Valuers;
7. Chapter XXI Companies authorized to register under this Act;
8. Chapter XXVII National Company Law Tribunal and Appellate Tribunal; and
9. Chapter XXVIII Special Courts (Mediation and Conciliation Panel).
The Ministry had earlier invited suggestions/comments for the Phase I of Draft Rules being framed under the Companies Act, 2013. The last date for sending such suggestions was 10th October which also was extended. Under the first phase of Draft Rules,16 Chapters had been covered.
All the Draft Rules put out for public comments, as also the Companies Act, are available on the website of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. Visit http://ncbfeedback.mca.gov.in/ for more information.