– Recent Developments and Perspective –
Mumbai 21st February 2014
Dear Industry Colleague,
Greetings from Achromic Point
We would like to take this opportunity to inform and invite you to our upcoming seminar “Corporate Landscape – Recent Developments and Perspectivewith our knowledge partner MPC Legal in Mumbai on 21st February 2014.
The seminar aims to give a bird™s eye view of the shifting corporate legal and tax landscape of India and apprising the audience of the latest developments.
The program shall help participants in grasping basic concepts of new corporate law legislation, also the importance of establishing formalized risk management processes and key issues and challenges involved in the prevailing Income tax law.
Topics Being Covered
- Basics of Minimum Alternate Tax
- Overview of Corporate tax landscape
- Companies Act 2013 Highlights and effect on Corporate functioning and taxation
- Developments in Income tax law including recent amendments, litigation and other measures;
- Developments on the transfer pricing front including Specified Domestic Transactions, Safe Harbor Rules, Advance Pricing Agreements and other contentious and litigious aspects
- Vikas Vig – Managing Partner, Mohinder Puri & Co., Chartered Accountants
- Aseem Chawla – Senior Partner, MPC Legal
- Anuj Mathur – Senior Associates, MPC Legal
*Industry experts to join in
INR 8500/- + 12.36% service tax
Discount of 10% for Registration through Corporate Law Reporter
Special Fee: INR 7650/-
[gravityform id=”13″ name=”Achromic Point Corporate Landscape – Recent Developments and Perspective” title=”false” description=”false”]