Stakeholders may kindly note that the newly notified 46 eforms would be available for uploading effective from 10 AM (instead of 8 AM) on 28th April 2014.
Earlier it was planned to roll out the forms on 14th April, 2014 but it was later deferred to 28th April, 2014 in order to do a single phase roll out rather than a staggered roll out.
The contents from General Circular No. 09 /2014 dated 25th April, 2014 issued by Ministry of Corporate Affairs are as mentioned below:
1. In continuation of General Circular No. 6 of 2014, I am directed to inform that w.e.f. 28th April 2014, 46 e-forms including 3 general e-forms will be available for filing by the stakeholders. The 3 General e-Forms will be used for filing 17 forms which are not available as e-forms as on date. Details of these 17 forms and corresponding 3 e-Forms with which these will be filed as attachments are given hereunder in Table “A”.
2. The stakeholders will fill the 17 Forms physically and get it duly signed/certified by the professionals, if applicable, as per the requirement of the forms and attach these with the prescribed General e-Form as given in attached Table ‘A’. The arrangement will continue till the 17 Forms are made available as e-Forms.
3. In addition to filing of the 17 Forms, stakeholders can also file application for seeking extension of date of AGM/ Accounting period by filing form GNL-1. Documents in respect of Companies under liquidation will also be allowed to file along with form GNL-2. Documents in respect of particulars of person(s) or Directors charged or specified for the purpose of section 2(60) of the Companies Act, 2013 will be allowed to file along with form GLN-3. Documents/ forms for filing petitions to Central Government will be allowed to file with form RD-2.
4. It is hereby clarified to all ROCs that dealing hand / approving officers are required to check the physically attached form thoroughly for all fields including name of company and CIN etc. before registry or according approval, etc.
5. This issue with the approval of the competent authority.
The Circular is attached for ready reference.
Filing of Forms as an Attachment to certain e-Forms
S No. General e-Form Form to be Subject/Purpose of Form to be attached
1. GNL-2 PAS-2 INFORMATION MEMORANDUM
2. PAS-4 PRIVATE PLACEMENT OFFER LETER
3. SH-9 DECLARATION OF SOLVENCY
4. DPT-1 CIRCULAR OF ARVETISMENT FOR DEPOSITS
5. DPT-3 RETURN OF DEPOSITS
6. DPT-4 RETURN OF DEPOSIT EXISTING AT COMMECEMENT
7. ADT-1 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF AUDITOR BY COMPANY
8. ADT-3 NOTICE OF RESIGNATION BY AUDITOR
9. DIR-9 REPORT BY COMPANY TO ROC FOR DIN OF EXISTING DIRECTOR
10. NDH-1 RRETURN OF STATUTORY COMPLAINCES BY N1DHI COMPANY
11. NDH-3 HALF YEARLY RETURN BY NIDHI COMPANY
12. CG-1 DIR-10 FORM OF APPLICATION FOR REMOVAL OF DISQUALIFICATION
13. RD-1 CHG-8 APPLICATION TO CG FOR CONDONATION OF DELAY
14. MGT-3 NOTICE OF SITUATION OR CHANGE OF SITUATION OF REGISTERED OFFICE AND VERIFICATION
15. ADT-2 APPLICATION FOR REMOVAL OF AUDITORS
16. DIR-5 APPLICATION FOR SURRENDER OF DIN
17. NDH-2 APPLICATION FOR EXTENSION OF TIME TO RD