The most successful exits require considerable planning. The sooner you start, the more rewarding your eventual exit is likely to be. The range of exit strategies includes taking the company public through an initial public offering (IPO), selling the company to a strategic acquirer or recapitalizing and selling the firm to the management team, also known as a management buyout. Most of those options take some forethought and preparation.
VCCircle Training™s one-day workshop is designed to provide comprehensive understanding of private equity and venture capital investment disciplines; covering the entire process of Exit and the trends of exit in India in the current scenario.
At this workshop you would hear & interact with the experienced PE and VC professionals as well as eminent industry service providers to gain deeper understanding of the VC and PE exit strategy.
Session 1: Exit avenues in the current difficult market
- Current Absenteeism of IPOs – Tough time exiting expensive and old portfolio firms
- Secondary deals as the exit option
- Other exit options and its viability in the current scenario
- Case study on some recent exits
Session 2: The Exit Process : Technicalities & Practicalities
- How much can you sell?
- Due Diligence
- Valuation methodologies
- What can you do now to increase the value?
- Who are the buyers?
- Timing Your Exit
Session 3: Tax Efficiency in Exit Process
- Structuring your Entry Efficiency in structuring at the time of Investment to maximize returns on Exit
- Tax Planning & Issues
- Withholding tax obligation and current market practice
- Alternate structures to deal with withholding tax issues
- Tax indemnities and Insurance
Session 4: Transactional Risk Solutions an alternative to transfer your representation and warranties risk in today™s M&A environment
- Introduction to transactional risk solutions
- Application of the solution
- Process of putting in place the solution
- Legal issues related to exits and pitfalls
- Enforceability of Exit Clauses in SHAs,
- Regulatory issues in Exit,
- Enforcement of Liquidation preference
- Escrow and indemnities
Head, (Transaction services & Private Equity), KPMG
Co-Head, (Private Equity), KPMG
Partner & Head (Fund Investments Practice), Nishith Desai Associates
Director, Motilal Oswal Private Equity Advisors
Why You Should Attend
- Learn the essential knowledge & expertise of entire Exit process
- Understand & analyse the Exit trends in the current IPO absenteeism
- Tax & Legal issues in exit process
- Case studies and examples of recent successful exits
Who Is It For
- Industry regulators
- Valuation Professionals
- Entrepreneurs and companies looking for venture capital funding
- Anyone who wants to learn or know about the Venture Capital & Private Equity industry and their funding processes
- I Banks
- Investment & fund managers
- Individual, private and institutional investors
- Financial Heads
- Legal Heads & Corporate Lawyers
Investment Per Attendee
INR 15,000 + 12.36% (Service Tax)
Early Bird Discount:
20% off till 08th November
i.e. INR 12,000 + 12.36% (Service Tax)
For Group Discounts, Contact Us at email@example.com or call us at 0120 – 4171111.
For any alliances or association opportunities contact Fazal / Raj
To Register your Interest please send us the required information:
[gravityform id=”19″ name=”VC Circle PE/VC Exit Strategies Workshop”]
Register with “Corporate Law Reporter.com” to avail the above mentioned discounts.