2nd National Conference
Corporate Compliance Management
Mantra for Good Governance
Friday, 12th December 2014 Hotel Royal Plaza, Delhi
Corporate Compliance is the latest buzzword in the corporate world after then much publicized Corporate Governance. If we believe that corporate governance is here to stay, then corporate compliance has to start performing. Today corporate India has realised the importance of compliance as the only tool for achieving greater accountability in Governance issues and in being compliant will achieve excellence through business value addition. To ensure that there is adequate compliance; corporates are putting in sufficient efforts to maintain records in-house and elsewhere diligently.
The introduction of Companies Act, 2013, and increasing number of other regulations with the need for operational transparency, organizations are increasingly adopting the use of consolidated and harmonized sets of compliance controls. This approach is used to ensure that all necessary governance requirements can be met. Growth estimates could be seriously constrained if legal, financial and due diligence risks are not adequately evaluated and protected. Today™s business structures are complex. Interplay of multiple factors, if not analyzed well, could pose challenges in achieving desired business results.
To discuss and deliberate the key components of effective and comprehensive Corporate Compliance ASSOCHAM is organizing its 2nd National Conference on Corporate Compliance Management on Friday, 12th December 2014 at Hotel Royal Plaza, New Delhi.
1. Shri Alok Kumar, Secretary, Central Vigilance Commission*
2. Shri Amardeep Singh Bhatia, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs*
3. Shri J. Ranganayakulu, Executive Director, Securities, and Exchange Board of India*
4. Ms. Preeti Malhotra, Chairperson, ASSOCHAM National Council for Corporate Affairs & CSR and ED, Spice Global & Group President Corporate Affairs, Spice Group
5. Shri PVS Murthy, Global Head – Governance, Risk & Compliance, Tata Consultancy Services
6. Ms. Ujwala Wakhle, Company Secretary, Deputy General Counsel and Senior Vice President – Legal and Regulatory, Star India Private Limited*
7. Shri Pradeep Kumar Parakh, Group President (GRC) & Company Secretary, Bajaj Hindustan Limited
8. Shri Manoj Sonawala, GM Corporate & Company Secretary, Tata Services Limited*
9. Shri Narayan Shankar, Senior Vice President & Company Secretary, Mahindra & Mahindra Limited*
10. Shri Pavan Kumar Vijay, Managing Director, Corporate Professionals India Pvt. Ltd*
11. Shri S Ramaswamy, VP & Group General Counsel, Escorts Limited
12. Other experts from the industry
Key Discussion Points
- Recent developments in compliance Management, including new governance standards
- Handling new governance and disclosure requirements
- Global compliance expectations and best practices
- Measuring the effectiveness of compliance programs
- Investigating and managing allegations of wrongdoing
- How to perform effective compliance audits and assessments
- How to monitor compliance in key risk areas
- How to identify and mitigate fraud and corruption
- How to safeguard your company from cyber-crimes and other technology scams
- Followed by Q/A Sessions
Who Should Attend
- Chief Executive Officers and Managing Directors
- Directors on the Board
- Financial Consultants
- Chief Financial Officers
- Internal Audit Heads
- External Auditors & Heads of Regulatory Affairs
- Lawyers & Legal Advisors
- Industry leaders, Entrepreneur & Decision Makers
- Company Secretaries/Chartered Accountants
- Corporate Leaders
- Chief Risk Officers
- Compliance Officers
- Legal Directors
- Private & Public Companies
Key Takeaways from the Conference
- Understand the emerging trends in the Corporate Compliance Management.
- Experience sharing through Presentation, Debate & Current Government Initiatives, with extensive Q/A rounds/
- Get an insight into the regulatory issues and steps taken for Corporate Governance.
- Renowned industry experts will be covering the most sought-after topics.
- Common platform for industry, academicians, practitioners & policy makers where they can interact and share their experiences and research findings.
Programme Venue & Registration
- Friday, 12th December 2014, 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Hotel Royal Plaza, 19, Ashoka Rd, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
- Rs. 5,000/- per delegate (10% discount on 2 or more delegates from same organization)
For Sponsorship and Registration Details, please contact:
- Abhishek Saxena (+91-9971975142)
- Abhishek Bitolia (+91-9818030577)
To Register your Interest please send us the required information:
[gravityform id=”21″ name=”ASSOCHAM 2nd National Conference on Corporate Compliance Management”]