In exercise of the powers conferred by section 469 read with section 414 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement.
4. Pension, Gratuity or Provident Fund.l.
6. Leave sanctioning authority.
7. Travelling allowances.
8. Official visits abroad.
9. Leave Travel Concession.
10. Facility for medical treatment.
12. Facility of conveyance.
14. Conditions of service of President.
15. Conditions of service of Judicial Member.
16. Applicability of rules.
17. Oath of office and secrecy.
18. Declaration of financial or other interest.
19. Residuary provisions.
20. Powers to relax.
Please access the below link to read the complete rules.