Extension for a period of one month for the High Level Committee on CSR
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs has issued a circular no. 13/2015 dated 16th September, 2015 to provide extension of time by one month for the High Level Committee to submit its report on the Corporate Social Responsibility which has been empowered to suggest improved measures on Section 135 of the Companies Act, 2013 w.r.t Corporate Social Responsibility.
The committee shall submit the report latest by 22nd September, 2015 as approved by the Hon’ble Union Minister of Corporate Affairs.
The complete circular has been published below for you kind reference.
General Circular No.13/2015
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
5th Floor, A-Wing, Shastri Bhawan
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road,
Subject: Extension for a period of one month for the High Level Committee on CSR -reg.
A High level Committee was constituted to suggest measures for improved monitoring of the implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility policies by the companies under Section 135 of the Companies Act, 2013, vide OM of even no. dated 03.02.2015. The Committee has been granted extension of another one month with the approval of Hon’ble Union Minister for Corporate Affairs to submit its report by 22.09.2015.
2. This issues with the approval of Hon’ble Union Minister for Corporate Affairs.
1. Shri Anil Baijal, Former Secretary to Govt. of India, New Delhi.
2. Prof. Deepak Nayyar, Professor (Emeritus), Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
3. Shri Kiran Karnik, Former President (NASSCOM), New Delhi.
4. Shri Onkar S Kanwar, Chairman & Managing Director, Apollo Tyres Ltd.
5. Shri Madhukar Gupta, Additional Secretary, Department of Public Enterprises.
6. Shri Pritam Singh, Additional Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Copy for information to:
1. PS to Hon’ble Minister of Corporate Affairs.
2. PPS to Secretary, MCA.
3. PS to JS(M)/JS (B)/ EA/JS (K)/JS (AC)/DII (NS)/ DII (AS).
4. All Regional Directors/ Registrar of Companies, MCA.