Are you tired of collating over 100 notifications, circulars and orders under Companies Act, 2013; linking the same with the relevant sections and simultaneously ensuring that you don’t miss the relevant rules applicable to the respective sections?
Finally, there is good news for the Purists i.e. professionals who love to read Law, only Law and nothing but the Law !
If you are a Company Secretary, Corporate Lawyer, Chartered Accountant, Cost & Management Accountant, student of any of these professions or simply none of these, but love Companies Act, 2013 and Corporate Laws, then do read along.
Corporate Law Referencer is professional’s Guide to Companies Act, 2013 covering Rules, Circulars, Secretarial Standards and Allied legislation including LLP Act and Rules; SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations and FDI Policy (updated till 21st November, 2015).
The Book has been authored by eMinds Legal, a Corporate Law Firm based in Gurgaon, India and published by Lexis Nexis (the publishers of the leading title on Company Law i.e. Ramaiyya).
Corporate Law Referencer adopts a novel approach in presenting Companies Act, 2013 and Allied Laws facilitating holistic understanding and easy referencing.
Salient features of the book include:-
• Updated Rules, Notifications, Circulars and Orders till 21 November, 2015
• Related rules, notifications, circulars and orders and relevant provisions of allied laws presented at one place under the section of Companies Act, 2013
• Full text of LLP Act and Rules, SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations and FDI Policy
• Section-wise Referencer on Applicability on Companies, Compliance Action points, Forms, Timelines, and Penalty
• Practical guidance and key check points for filing eForms including Format of non eForms
• Complete text of the provisions of Companies Act, 1956 still in force
• Secretarial Standards 1 and 2 issued by ICSI along with key highlights
• Over 20 Quick Reference Tables on critical themes such as Filing Fees, Stamp duty, Registers, Committees, Website Compliances, Regulatory Approvals, Special Conditions, and Forms & Certifications.
• Comprehensive section-wise Compliance Checklist on Companies Act, 2013 including compliance requirement of different companies based on threshold limits.
You can buy the book online by following the link below:
Besides, the book is also available at all leading bookstores all over India.
“…a commendable attempt…this “Referencer” would serve as benchmark in understanding the provisions of law and will improve the quality of professional services…”
Former President, ICSI
“…this Book will provide the much needed support to the practitioners and Industries so that they always remain on the right side of the Law.”
M M Chitale
Former President, ICAI
“…a comprehensively updated manual that reflects the latest changes in corporate laws…I find the analytical approach of the book of immense use…”
Partner, Vaish Associates Advocates, Member, MCA Expert Group on LLPs
“…a good book… analysing and putting together all the provisions, circulars, forms, practical guidance and comparative analysis with respect to each subject matter at one place…”
Partner, J Sagar Associates
“… one point reference for all corporate professionals and students… comprehensive with well structured sections/chapters…making it a simple and interesting read for all the readers…”
General Manager – Legal & Secretarial (Asia South) Whirlpool of India Limited