January 01, 2016
All Recognised Stock Exchanges
All Registered Merchant Bankers
All Registered Registrars to an Issue and Share Transfer Agents
All Registered Bankers to an Issue
Dear Sir / Madam,
Sub.: Revised Contents of Application-Cum-Bidding Form and Manner of disclosure
1. SEBI vide Circular no. CIR/CFD/POLICYCELL/11/2015 dated November 10, 2015 has streamlined the process of public issue of equity shares and convertibles. Among several measures, all the investors applying in a public issue are required to use only Application Supported by Blocked Amount (ASBA) facility for making payment.
2. Considering the above, format for application-cum-bidding-form and manner of disclsoure as specified vide SEBI Circular no. CIR/CFD/DIL/4/2011 dated September 27, 2011 has been revised. Full text of data fields required in Application-Cum-Bidding-Form is given at Annexure I and an illustrative format for application-cum-bidding-form is given at Annexure II.
3. This circular shall be applicable for all public issues opening on or after January 01, 2016. Pursuant to applicability of this Circular, aforesaid SEBI Circular dated September 27, 2011 shall stand rescinded.
4. All intermediaries are advised to take necessary steps to ensure compliance with this circular. Stock exchanges and depositories are advised to bring the provisions of this circular to the notice of the stock brokers and despository participants and also disseminate the same on their websites.
5. This Circular is issued in exercise of the powers conferred under Section 11 and Section 11A of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992.
6. This Circular is available on SEBI website at www.sebi.gov.in under the categories “Legal Framework” and “Issues and Listing”.
Deputy General Manager