March 11, 2016
Sub: MANDATORY FILING OF COMPLIANCES / INFORMATION IN ELECTRONIC MODE
This Circular is in continuation to our earlier Circular No. DCS/COMP/20/2015-16 dated November 30, 2015 that was issued pursuant to Regulation 10 of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 (“Listing Regulations”) which reads as follows :-
10. (1) The listed entity shall file the reports, statements, documents, filings and any other information with the recognised stock exchange(s) on the electronic platform as specified by the Board or the recognised stock exchange(s).
(2) The listed entity shall put in place infrastructure as required for compliance with sub-regulation (1).
As stated in the above referred Circular, BSE had provided the Listing Centre (http://listing.bseindia.com
) as the “Electronic Platform” for filing all compliances and submissions to be made by the Listed Entities.
It may be noted that BSE has made available the ‘Listing Centre’, anonline web portal to all listed entities for filing their various compliances / submissions with the Exchange. ‘Listing Centre’ provides a single point resource for filing compliances /submissions and tracking past filings as well. It also provides an instant confirmation of the filings done by the Listed Entities.
Listed Entities are hereby informed that with effect from 21st March, 2016, submissions required to be filed in compliance to the below mentioned Regulations of the Listing Regulations shall be accepted only through the Listing Centre:-
1. Compliance Certificate by Share Transfer Agent – Regulation 7(3)
2. Statement of Investor Complaints – Regulation 13(3)
3. Corporate Governance – Regulation 27 (only in XBRL mode)
4. Notice for Board Meeting – Regulation 29
5. Outcome of Board Meeting – Regulation 30
6. Shareholding Pattern – Regulation 31 (only in XBRL mode)
7. Financial Results – Regulation 33
8. Annual Report – Regulation 34
9. Compliance Certificate – Regulation 40(9)
10. Notice for Record Date – Regulation 42
11. Voting Result – Regulation 44
12. Disclosures under SAST and PIT Regulations (Submissions by company)
13. Reconciliation of Share Capital Audit Report – Regulation 55A (Depositories and Participants Regulations, 1996)
Compliances / Submission for the above mentioned regulations that are not filed through the Listing Centre, shall be considered as non-submission and non-compliance with the Regulations and would be subject to the attendant penal actions.
Compliances / Submission submitted through Fax, E-mail or Physical Mode i.e. through hand delivery/ Post / courier shall not be considered as submission to the Exchange. Listed Entities are urged not to file disclosures through these modes.
Listed Entities not having the user credentials for the Listing Centre may acquire the same by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We request all our valued listed entities to please cooperate and help us to help you make your filing process with the exchange easier, more convenient and faster.
Netra Sahani Abhijit Pai
Dy. General Manager Asst. General Manager