The Minutes of the Meeting of Committee for Technical and Financial Evaluation for selection of IT Application Development services Agency for startup India
- The Committee for technical and financial evaluation for selection of Digital Amplification and social Analytics Agency met on 26th and 29th February,2016in Udyog Bhawan.
- The Committee took note of the Scope of Work given in Section 5 and the Evaluation Criteria given in para 2.6 of RfQ-cum-RfP for appointment of Digital Amplification and Social Analytics Agency .
- The committee further noted that the recommendations made by Director (BE) on the file and agreed by all the members with reference to minimum qualification criteria under para 2.6.4 of Section 2 of RfQ-cum-RfP. After due consideration of records, the Evaluation Committee accepted the recommendations made by Director(BE) concerning qualifying the following six bidders meeting the minimum qualification criteria:-
- M/s C-NET Infotech (p) Ltd.
- M/s Intelligrape Software (p) Ltd.
- M/s NetCreativeMind Solutions (p) Ltd.
- M/s PriceWaterhouseCoopers (p) Ltd.
- M/s Silver Touch Technologies Ltd.
- M/s Varkul Websoft (p) Ltd.
- The Committee noted the technical evaluation criteria laid down in para 2.6.5 of Section 2 of 5 RfQ-cum-RfP.
- Only four bidders were present for making presentations. The committee decided to proceed with the presentations by the bidders present and directed BE-I Section to enquire as to why other two bidders were absent.
- Committee decided to BE-l Section to enquire 6′ The Committee was informed that M/s c-NET Infotech did not get the e-mail informing about the presentations and accordingly could not participate, Mls Varkul websoft was not prepared for the presentation as their pre-qualification clearance was delayed. The Committee decided to call both applicants for presentations on 2gtn February, 2016 at 1.1:00 AM.
- On 29th February, 2016, presentation was made by M/s O-NET Infotech. M/s Varkul websoft informed that due to death of a director, they could not present on 291’February, 20.16. Another opportunity was given to M/s Varkul websoft to present on 1st March, 2016, but no response was received. Accordingly the Committee decided to close their opportunity to make a presentation and to technically evaluate M/s Varkul Websoft on the basis of technical proposal submitted with the bid.
To Download The Minutes of the Meeting of Committee for Technical and Financial Evaluation for selection of IT Application Development services Agency for startup India, Click here