1) Internal Complaint Committee :
Committee needs to be constituted as under :
1) Senior most women member of organisation.
2) One member from NGO
3) In any case, there should be equal no of women workers in the committee.
2) Meeting :
There is nowhere mentioned in the act about the no of meetings to be conducted in an year
3) Returns / Reports :
Need to submit an annual returns under the act and rules made there under for the entire year to District Officer. (No format specified)
4) Display of Abstracts: Rules of the main act and committee to be displayed at conspicuous place.
5) Training to women employees: It is always advisable to provide training to new joinees (women) during their joining (type of induction training) and periodical training atleast once in a year.
6) Policy: Company to have policy in place which will act as guidelines for all the women employees (like how to report any complaints to ICC, what will be the standard practice to settle the cases and provide grievance, etc.
7) Reporting to HO monthly: All the Branch Office and Manufacturing unit to Head Office about the no of complaints received and the action taken against each cases, no of cases open and no of case closed.