Dear Professional Colleagues !
If you are still using your old Bare Act, it is high time that you moved on from your “Old Bare Act” or just any other regular book on Companies Act and try something different.
Corporate Law Referencer believes that normal is boring, hence Companies Act 2013 is presented to you in an extremely novel and different way where all the Circulars, Orders, Rules, Notifications (CORN) and Forms along with the Procedures, Checklists, FAQs and Judicial Precedents related to a particular section are arranged just below that section so as to give a 360 degree view of the respective section.
The Book has been authored by eMinds Legal, a Corporate Law Firm based in Gurgaon, India and published by Lexis Nexis, leading international legal publishers.
Other Key Features of Corporate Law Referencer – 2nd Edition, 2016
• Book updated till 15th Sept, 2016
• Format of non eForms and practical guidance to fill eForms
• Quick Referencers containing over 100 procedures and compliance checklists
• More than 400 FAQs on grey areas and practical issues
• 100 plus landmark judgments on relevant provisions
• 13 concise Tables consolidating various topics such as fees, stamp duty rates, compliances based on threshold limits, registers, committees, website disclosures, exemptions to private companies etc.
• Secretarial Standards
• The NCLT and NCLAT Rules 2016 along with forms
• Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008 along with Circulars, Orders, Rules and Notifications (CORN) placed under the relevant section
• Companies Amendment Bill 2016
• Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016
A book that is updated daily !
Get free access to Companies Act 2013 updated on a real time basis with section wise arrangement of Circulars, Orders, Rules and Notifications atwww.corporatelawreporter.com. Register with Unique Code inside to get access with an option to copy.
Corporate Law Referencer also offers you free support by answering your queries !!!
The below link will tell you 10 reasons which make Corporate Law Referencer different.
You can place the order online for Corporate Law Referencer by following the link below:
“…a commendable attempt…this “Referencer” would serve as benchmark in understanding the provisions of law and will improve the quality of professional services…”
“…this Book will provide the much needed support to the practitioners and Industries so that they always remain on the right side of the Law.”
“…a comprehensively updated manual that reflects the latest changes in corporate laws…I find the analytical approach of the book of immense use…”
Partner, Vaish Associates Advocates, Member, MCA Expert Group on LLPs
“…a good book… analysing and putting together all the provisions, circulars, forms, practical guidance and comparative analysis with respect to each subject matter at one place…”
“… one point reference for all corporate professionals and students… comprehensive with well structured sections/chapters…
Sumit Pahwa, Lead Author
B Com, FCS, LLB, DBF, MBA
Founder & Partner, eMinds Legal LLP