The Additional Chief Secretary to Government Haryana,
1. All the Heads of Departments in Haryana.
2. Registrar General, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
3. The Commissioner, Ambala, Hisar, Rohtak & Gurgaon Divisions.
4. All the Deputy Commissioners and Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana.
Memo No: 5/6/2005-5B&C
Dated Chandigarh the 1st May, 2017
Subject :- Regarding implementation of E-Stamping in the State.
Please refer to FD’s instructions dated 02.02.2017 and 07.03.2017 wherein e- Stamping was made mandatory for non-judicial stamp paper for all denomination in the entire State of Haryana.
2. Keeping in view of security of small denomination of non judicial stamp paper. it has been decided that Treasuries / Sub-Treasuries will issue physical non judicial stamp paper and Special Adhesive Stamps (SAS) of small denomination upto Rs. 100/- to the stamp vendors with effect from 01.05.2017. This would enable the stamp vendors to sell these papers f stamps to the general public.
3 These instructions may be brought to the notice of all concerned in your Department for information and compliance These instructions are also available on the official website of Finance Department ( www.finhry.gov.in).