EMPLOYEE’S PROVIDENT FUND ORGANIZATION
(Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India)
Date- 24th July, 2017
All ACCs (Zones)
All RPFCs-I/RPFCs-II, Regional Offices
Sub:- Implementation of e-court software- revised procedure.
As you are aware, in the e-court software the allotment of 7A & 14B cases among assessing authorities is automatic so as to ensure that the workload is spread uniformly and cases are allotted randomly.
2. Accordingly, it is imperative that all APFCs/RPFC-IIs/RPFC-I user-id is immediately created except for officers who are barred from sensitive postings. Thereafter, the user role of court administration be given to officers currently working in Compliance only.
3. As 7A & 14B cases shall be randomly assigned to all assessing authorities, it is necessary that responsibility of initiation of 7A & 14B cases is separately and specifically assigned to respective section(s)/E0(s)/officer(s) responsible for initiation of first notice where due in accordance with the original jurisdiction to hold 7A/14B inquiry vide head office circular No. C-I/1(05)16/7A/MoL&E/6242 dated 22.06.2017.
4. Therefore, OICs shall be fully responsible to ensure that the administrative structure is appropriately put and initiation of 7A & 14B cases is done in time and no delay shall occur in initiation of first notice proposing such inquiry to respective employer followed with filing of actual case at e-court.
5. It is also clarified that for initiating 7A to decide applicability dispute also first a code no. must be allotted to the establishment by the concerned RO.
6. Further, with immediate effect for all new cases all hearings, proceedings/daily orders, filing order etc. must be through above software only. However, physical file shall continue to be updated by keeping print outs from e-court software till further orders.
7. For immediate compliance.
Additional Central PF Commissioner (HQ)