Employment Provident Fund Organization
Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14 , Bhikhaji Cama palace New Delhi-110066
File No. IWU/7(31) Application for COC Dated: 31 July 2017
All Addl. C.P.F.Cs (Zones)
All R.P.F.C-In Charge (Regions)
Subject: Software for generation of Certificate of Coverage (URL : http:// 112.133.320.36:8484/IWU)- Reg.
- Attention is drawn to circular of even number dated 30.06.2017, vide which the revised composite application form Certificate of Coverage (COC) in respect of Indian Worker (having Indian Passport) going to work in a country with which India is having Social Security Agreemnrr was issued.
- The new application software, (having URL address: http:// 112.133.320.36:8484/IWU) has been launched on 20.07.2017 for online generation of Certificate of Coverage (COC) and it is available on the “International Workers Portal “ accessible on the home page of EPFO’s Website , http://www.epfindia.in.
- In view of the launch of the online system of generation of CoC , the physical application for Coc will stand discontinued . All employees may be advised to utilize the online system only.
- The EPFO field office User IDs and passwords to use the new application software shall remain the same as earlier user IDs and passwords issued by IS Division. Any issues regarding User ID/password may please be addressed to Shri Dinesh Dharni, Deputy Director (IS) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are requested to give wide publicity amongst Employees and Employees Organizations to spread awareness about the new COC application software and ensure that it is used for online generation of Certificate of Coverage