Employees Provident Fund Organisation
Ministry of Labour & Employment, govt. of India
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14-Bhikhaji Cama Palace, New Delhi-110066
All Additional Cnetral P.F. Commissioners (Zone)
All Regional Provident Fund Commissioners (OIC)
Sub: One Employee, One EPF account Facility to consolidate multiple PF accounts of an employee-regarding.
A facility has been provided to the members to merge their earlier PF Accounts to the current PF account so that EPFO may help them in the integration of all these PF Accounts in the current UAN Activated PF account. the Said functionality has been provided in the EPFO website at our services >>For employees>>One Employee-One EPF Account.It can also be acessed using the url http://126.96.36.199/UANDEDUP/.
2. Features of the said facility are:-
- A member has to provide his current activated UAN aling with the current member ID& Mobile Number registered at UAN member portal.
- On validating these credentials, EPFO will facilitate the member to register his/her EPF accounts. Members can enter details of as many as ten prrevious PF account numbers.
- The earlier PFmember IDs provided by members will be forwarde to EPFO field office to which earlier member ID pertains. The said facility is available to field offices at the MIS portal login>>UAN>>PreviousEPF Account Linking. An excel sheet has been provided whcih can be downloaded by field offices abd used for the purpose of facilitationg the consolidation of multiple accounts of a member.
- the Functionality provoded tothe EPFO field offices includes the feature to updatye the status in repscet of the member ID. According, the fioeld officers may mark the cases as settled opr rejected. in case the member ID, is marked as settled it is mandatory to put the claim ID with which the claim was settled. if case of invalid claim ID system throws the invalid Message and keeps the case as pending.
NDC is also sending sms to members whose requests are pending. offoce wise pendency list shall be mailed to respective offices for further necessary action at their end. Th MIS dashboard shall also be updated Shortly.
All the offices are directed to make use of the facility and ensure that multiple accounts are consolidated as early as possible.
Addl.Central P F Commissioner (HQ)(IS)