[To be published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, part II, Section 3, sub_ Section (i)]
Government of India
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi, 20th January, 2018
G.S.R…..(E)-ln. exercise of the powers conferred by sections 396,398,399,403 and 404 read with sub-sections (1) and (2) of section 469 of the companies Act, 2013 [18 of 2013), the central Governemnt hereby makes the following rules further to amend the companies (Registration Offices and Fees) Rules, 2014, namely:-
1. (1) These rules may be called the Companies (Registration offices and Fees) Amendment Rules, 2018.
(2) They shall come into force from the 26th January 2018.
2. In the companies (Registration offices and Fees) Rules, 2014, (hereinafter refer to as the principal rules), in rule 10, in sub_rule (3), the following proviso shall be inserted, namely:-
“provided that no re-submission of the application is allowed in the case of reservation of a name through web service _ RUN”.
3. in the principal Act, in the Annexure, in item I (Fee for filings etc. under section 403 of the companies A ct,201,3), for the Table of Fees to be paid to the Registrar, the following shall be substituted namely:-
(1) A. Table of fees to be paid to the Registrar
(1) The above table prescribed for smail companies (as defined under section 2(85) of the Act) and one person companies defined under Rule related to chapter II read with section 2(61 of theAct shail be appricable provided the said company shall remain ai said class of company for a period not less than one year from its incorporation. “
(2) The above table of fee shail be applicable for any such intimation to be furnished to the Registrar or any officer or authority under section 159 of the Act, filing of notice of appointment of auditors or Secretarial Auditor or Cost Auditor.
(3) The above table offee and caltulation offee as applicable for increase in authorised capital shalt be applicable for revised capital in accordance with sub-section (11) of 233 of the Act, (after setting off fee paid by the transferor company on its authorised capital prior to its merger or amalgamation with the transferee company).
(4) The above table of fee shall be applicable for filing revised financial statement or board report under section 130 and 131 ofthe Act.
[ F. NO. 01/16/ 2013 CL-V (Pt.I)]
K.V.R. Murty , Joint Secretary.