eMinds is pleased to Partner with Oakbridge at a Conference on Arbitration at Hotel Le Meridien, New Delhi | September 8, 2018 | www.oakbridge.in/arbitration-event-2018
The conference is being organised by OakBridge Publishing – a specialist Law & Tax Publisher and organiser of Thought Leadership Conferences along with Nani Palkhivala Arbitration Centre (NPAC). Lex Witness is the Official Magazine Partner for this Conference.
Some of the Stalwart Speakers include:
- Hon’ble Justice Manmohan, Judge, Delhi High Court
- Mr. Arvind Datar, Sr. Advocate
- Ms. Meenakshi Arora, Sr. Advocate
- Mr. Ganesh Chandru, Executive Partner, Lakshmikumaran and Sridharan
- Mr. Gaurav Pachnanda, Sr. Advocate*
- Mr. Nakul Dewan, Advocate
- Mr. Sumeet Kachwaha, Founding Partner, Kachwaha & Partners*
- Dr. Mool Chand Sharma, former Member, Law Commission
- Ms. Payal Chawla, Managing Partner, JusContractUs
- Mr. Shourav Lahiri, Partner, Reed Smith
- Mr. Anirudh Krishnan, Founder Partner, AK Law Chambers
- Mr. Anand Pathak, Managing Partner, P&A Law Offices*
- Dr. Akhil Prasad, Country Counsel, Boeing
- Mr. Tejas Karia, Partner & Head, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas*
- Mr. Ananya Kumar, Partner, Jyoti Sagar Associates
- Mr. Rajdeep Choudhury, Partner, HSA
- Ms. Vidya Rajarao, Partner, Grant Thornton
- Ms. Vanita Bhargav, Partner, Khaitan & Co.
We have an exciting agenda with relevant topics and are receiving an overwhelming response from many experts. Senior Delegates from organizations like Microsoft, Sapient, Paytm, Boeing, GMR, Vedanta, Indigo, BT, Aricent, DLF, Amex, Maruti, Nestle, Max Healthcare, Tata Housing, Bombardier, American Tower Corp, Schneider Electric and many more have already confirmed their presence.
We are confident that your participation will add a lot of value to the Conference and hence it will be an honour to have you as our esteemed delegates. The event will also provide a great learning and networking opportunity with about 80-100 eminent attendees.
Due to an overwhelming response to the Conference only few seats are left, so we recommend registering yourself at your earliest possible.
For registration, please fill in the details given in the form at the link below.
Please note that this is a paid conference. The early bird price (available till September 1, 2018) is INR 4999/-. The price after September 1, 2018 will be INR 6999/-. Please fill in your details in the registration form below to secure your seat at the earliest. You can also make the payment online to:
|Oakbridge Publishing Pvt. Ltd, HDFC Bank Current Account No. 50200026419143
IFSC Code: HDFC0000280
or by Paytm to 9717922811
Please let us know if you have any queries.
Oakbridge Publishing Pvt. Ltd.
M-35, 1st Floor
Old DLF, M.G. Road
Gurugram 122001, Haryana, India
(: +91 124 4305970, 8800244479