Dear Professional Colleague,
Greetings from eMinds Legal !
We are writing to you today to invite you for an upcoming full day seminar on Employment & Workplace – Legal Issues Masterclass being organised by CorpKonnect in association with eMinds Legal, a boutique Corporate Law Firm.
- 27th September: Bangalore (The Grand Magrath) & Chennai (Clarion Hotel President)
- 28th September: Gurgaon (Hotel Radisson) & Mumbai (Hotel Kohinoor Continental)
Timing: 09:30 AM – 05:30 PM
- The Code on Wages Bill, 2017
- Model Shops and Establishments (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Bill, 2016
- Key Provisions of The Maharashtra Shops And Establishment (Regulation Of Employment And Conditions Of Service) Act, 2017
- Employment Law vis. a vis. Disability (The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 & The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Rules 2017)
- Implication of the law on the private sector organizations
- Amendments to the Maternity Benefits Act
- Proposed changes to the Law on Contract Labour
- Legal Issues in Termination & Retrenchment of Employment in India
- Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace
- Legal Issues related to employees in M&A Transactions
- Enforceability Of Non-Compete Clause
- Privacy Laws – Legal Impact on employers & potential employers
Speakers in Gurgaon:
- Pooja Ramchandani – Partner, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas
- Indrani Lahiri – Partner, Kochhar & Co.
- Rachna Roy – Founder Partner, Counsel Quest
- Rauank Singh – Founding Partner, Avitr Legal
- Adarsh Ramanujan – Independent Counsel, Law Chambers of Adarsh Ramanujan
Speakers in Mumbai:
- Anshul Prakash – Partner, Khaitan & Co.
- Sharanya Ranga – Partner, Advaya Legal
- Sana Hakim – Partner, POSH at Work
- More experts joining…
Speakers in Bangalore
- Avik Biswas – Partner, Indus Law
- Debjani Aich – Partner, Kochhar & Co.
- Sheahan Verghese – Partner, TLA Advocates & Legal Consultants
- Vidyut Bedekar – Partner, TLA Advocates & Legal Consultants
- Kanti Joshi – Convener, SASHA (Support Against Sexual Harassment)
Speakers in Chennai
- Savitha Jagadeesan – Partner, Kochhar & Co.
- Varun Sriram – Partner, VB Legal
- Rohan George – Partner, Samvad Partners
- Viji Hari – CEO, Kelp HR Services & Author of the book Behind Closed Cubicles
Registration Link: https://goo.gl/rSYBC7
Registration Fee & Registration Details:
Registration Fee: INR 8,800 + 18% GST Per Delegate
Discount: 10% Discount on 2 or more delegates
The fees would include Course Material, Participation Certificate and Lunch & Refreshments at the Hotel
For registrations or any other information please contact the undersigned
Mob No: 8851596256