Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India
7th Floor, Mayur Bhawan, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001
Dated: 7 th December, 2018
To, All Registered Insolvency Professionals
(By mail to registered email addresses and on web site of the IBBI)
Subject: Expression of Interest to be in the Panel under Insolvency Professionals to act as Interim Resolution Professionals and Liquidators (Recommendation) (Second) Guidelines, 2018
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy of India has released ‘Insolvency Professionals to act as Interim Resolution Professionals and Liquidators (Recommendation)(Second) Guidelines, 2018’ on 30th November 2018.
2. In terms of the aforesaid guidelines, the Board shall prepare a Panel of Insolvency Professionals (IPs) for appointment as Interim Resolution Professional (IRP) and Liquidator and share the said Panel with Adjudicating Authority (AA). The Board shall invite expression of interest (EOI) from IPs, by the specified date, in Form A (enclosed for reference, to be filed online) by sending an e-mail to IPs at their email addresses registered with the Board.
3. Accordingly, an e-mail has been sent to your ID registered with the Board, seeking EOI for appointment as an Interim Resolution Professional and Liquidator during the period January to June 2019 (6 months) as per aforesaid guidelines.
4. In this connection, it is advised that EOI to act as IRP and Liquidator be submitted through online mode only by accessing https://www.ibbi.gov.in/irp/ which shall be available till 15 th December 2018.
5. The important instructions for submission of EOI through online mode are enclosed at Annexure.You are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filing EOI. A Step by Step Guide’ for submission of EOI has also been made available at the aforesaid link.
6. EOI submitted, if any, through any other mode (viz. e-mails/fax/physical mode/others etc) / Unsigned EOIs, being not consistent with the aforesaid guidelines stands/shall stand rejected.
7. Tampering with the format / uploading of tampered document / furnishing wrong information etc. shall tantamount to rejection of your EOI and may also attract suitable disciplinary action.
8. This communication may not be construed as an offer for appointment.
Encl.: As Above.