Dear Professional Colleagues,
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) endeavours to promote good corporate governance and its vision rightly advocates this. The Institute has declared year 2016 as the Mission year for Corporate Governance. The Institute from time to time does research on corporate governance and related matters. In this series, the Institute is coming up with a special issue of our reputed Chartered Secretary on Corporate Governance in the month of April. Articles/Papers are invited on various critical issues on Corporate Governance. Members are requested to contribute their original and unpublished articles.
The Articles may relate to:
1. Identifying the gaps in the existing Corporate Governance System
2. Identifying and analysing the reasons for corporate frauds and scams
3. To make a detailed study on International corporate governance laws (viz., US SoX Act, UK Bribery Act, US Foreign corruption practices Act, etc) and practices
4. Strengthening the existing Indian Corporate Laws and the provisions relating to corporate governance
Participants are requested to send their articles/ research papers with following terms:
• The article/research papers should be original and exclusive for Chartered Secretary • It should be ensured that the article has not been/will not be sent elsewhere for publication.
• Article/ research papers should include a concise title, name of the author(s) and address.
• Participants are requested to send article/ research papers through e-mail on or before 20th March, 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com
• The length of the article should be between 2500-4000 words, however a longer article may also be considered if the topic of discussion so demands.
• Upon approval of the article the author has to give a declaration in writing about the exclusiveness of the article. Best selected full length articles/ research papers will be published in Chartered Secretary Journal of the Institute.
We invite you to contribute well article/researched paper for the April issue of Chartered Secretary. In addition every issue may have one or two dedicated articles on Corporate Governance.