Dear Professional Colleague,
The ultimate goal of every business is growth and profitability. However, in the pursuit of growth and profitability, it is also the responsibility of all business leaders to ensure sustainability of the business. Apart from economic factors, business sustainability rests on three pillars namely, Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG). Environmental, social and governance criteria are increasingly becoming popular amongst investors while evaluating companies and are given considerable weightage in determining the overall valuation of the Company. In short, ESG is the next big thing!
• ESG meaning and implications
• Identifying and understanding drivers for ESG strategy
• Understanding best practices
• Prioritizing ESG focus areas and committing appropriate investments
• Creating framework for implementing ESG strategies
• Regular monitoring of the ESG plan
• ESG reporting standards and guidelines
And much more…
P.S. Learn how Complinity – India’s Leading Compliance Software can help you set-up a world class compliance framework for your organization by requesting a Free Demo today!
Compliance Technology Evangelist